Documentation for the Trusty Cycle
Welcome - Brief overview of Kubuntu, Linux, and KDE, and our place in the Ubuntu community
Basic - Setting up Kubuntu:
- Launchers to run applications and perform tasks.
- Desktop customization, including plasmoids, fonts, themes, and handling multimedia files.
- File management for organizing and working with files and folders.
- Software management for installing and updating applications and software using a graphical application or the command line.
- Handling repositories to install third party software.
Software - Details of the Software installed and available to you.
Getting Involved - How to get support and how to contribute to Kubuntu.
Phone Support - Kubuntu Support over the phone.